Fees For Term 2 starting 2nd of January 2024 to 31th March 2024 (13weeks)
- Please be informed that we have to collect the full payment on the first class for each gymnast (this applies to all our gymnasts). Collection of the payment has to be done before the class starts and it can be card payment, cash or cheque for the same date under the name of (Dega Gymnastics Club). We don’t split the payments.
- Payment is not refundable or transferable to the next term. Payment and session are not transferable to other children. (siblings family members, friends)
- We only offer refund in case of injury with a doctor certificate and approval from he/she that the child can’t perform gymnastics.
- A registration fee of Dhs.100 + VAT per academic year.
- A trial class is charged at the hourly rate above.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY:
- A maximum of 2 catch-up lessons will be offered per child per term. Any absence has to be announced at least 2 hours before the beginning of that class. Once make up class is scheduled we can’t change the schedule. If you miss the make up class we will not be able to reschedule it again No catch-up classes are allowed for unannounced absence.
- Catch-up sessions are not transferable to next term, siblings or during mid-break camps.
- Catch-up classes can only be booked by WhatsApp or Mail, the booking has to be made the latest 48hours before the start of the class and your booking has to be confirmed by WhatsApp or Mail.
ARRIVING/ LEAVING GYMNASUIM:
1.All gymnasts must arrive 10 minutes prior to the beginning of their training session. Gymnasts are not allowed to use equipment in the absence of a supervising coach or without permissionWhile inside the gymnasium siblings may not play with or on any of the equipment on site as this may cause accidents and/or distracts coaches and gymnasts during their training session.
2.Gymnasts may only attend classes they are registered for at the beginning of the term.
- Gymnasts should be collected from their class ontime. Parents should make necessary arrangements to ensure timely arrival to the gym for pick up. And leave the facility immediately to make sure the next group of gymnasts to begin their training smoothly.
- Parents, guardians are not allowed to be around gymnasium area and any kind of photography during the training session outside the parent’s area, this cause distracting for both coaches and gymnasts. Spectators (parents, guardians, siblings,…) must wait in the designated areas. Noise in this area is to be kept to a minimum.
- Parents, guardians of our 18monthe-3 ye old gymnasts (Pepito’s class) should be present on the gymnasium floor and involve the training with their child from the session starts till the end.
- Parents of our 3-4/4-5year old gymnasts (may be asked to be present on the gymnasium floor if their child displays separation anxiety. Parents are requested to leave the class once their child has settled into the training routine but to remain in parents area throughout the class.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to approach any of our coaches during a training session. They should wait till end of the session or visit our administration.
- All gymnasts should provide a water bottle. – note that water is available for purchase in the facility. Participants and visitors should avoid bringing hot food items with them when visiting the facility or during the session. Its strictly forbidden inside the facility and waiting area. It’s essential to respect and follow the rules and guideline set by the facility to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Gymnasts are advised to not bring any valuables – as the club is the hirer of the facility, We are not responsible for any loss of property during classes.
- Parents and gymnasts are expected to treat the facility and equipment with respect and consideration.
- Gymnasts are expected to be respectful of coaching staff and other gymnasts.
- Gymnasts are expected to listen to their coach and follow instructions carefully.
- Gymnasts should never go on any apparatus unsupervised or without permission from a coach.
- Gymnasts must ask their coach’s permission to leave the class if they need to get a drink or go to the toilet.
- Chewing gum is strictly not allowed during class.
- Gymnasts should behave a listen to the coach during the class once gymnast’s caught not listening and creating noise during the training, coaches are allowed to sent the gymnast’s out of the class to prevent disruption of the group.
- Dega will not tolerate any form of inappropriate behavior, bullying. Member will immediately revoke without any refund.
UNIFORM AND ACCESSORIES POLICY:
- To ensure the safety of everyone involved, all jewelry must be removed before the start of the class. Hair must be neat and tied back at all times. Female Gymnasts should wear a leotard, close fitting T-shirt and/or shorts or leggings on top of the leotard. male gymnasts should wear shorts and a close fitting t-shirt for training.
- Ballet leotards with an attached skirt or frills are not allowed. Crop top is not allowed.
- Club LEOTARDS are compulsory for competitions. (Female and male). Presenting without club leotard on competition day COACH will not allow the gymnast to compete.
GYMNASTICS LIABILITY WAIVER:
- To my knowledge there are not physical limitations or disabilities that would prevent my child from participating in gymnastics.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, I hereby authorize the necessary steps regarding regarding medical attention and will allow authorized hospital faculty and staff to treat my child as conditions warrant. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself or my child as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for DEGA Gymnastics Club.
- To participate in the Dubai Elite Gymnastics Academy (DEGA) program. I understand there are risks associated with gymnastics activities and activities in which my child/children participate. I hold DEGA, its employees and representatives free from any and all claims whatsoever against said parties resulting from or caused by my own, my family and/or my child’s/children’s participation.